Members are invited to the 2022 Annual General Meeting which take place on Friday 4th February at the Inn On The Lake Hotel. 7:30pm start.
Please note the following conditions of attendance.
- Members must not attend the AGM if they are showing any COVID symptoms. Ideally a test prior to attending would be apreciated for everybody’s benefit.
- A mask must be worn unless proof of exemption is shown.
- Social distancing to be observed as per Government regulation.
- The AGM will be an Alcohol Free meeting. Soft and non-alcoholic drinks are permitted. This will be robustly enforced.
- The AGM will be open to all current full paying Adults, Concession, Joint, Intermediate, Junior and Match Group members. However Junior, Intermediate and Match Group members will have NO voting rights. Non Fishing card holders are NOT permitted to attend.
- All members must show a current membership card on entry. This can be by a paper or electronic version. No card, no entry.
The meeting agenda will be sent to Members directly, along with their formal invitation.
The Committee reserve the right to cancel the AGM, if relevant new COVID regulations preventing it taking place, are in force at that time. Members therefore should to return the page from time to time for the up to date situation.
Renewal fees for 2022/23.
There will be an Annual increase of £5.00 per member.
Juniors/Non-fishing permits excepted, with immediate effect.
Registered Disabled/Senior Citizen. £60.00
Match Group. £35.00
Renewals will be accepted at the AGM but not processed until later.
Members who have not renewed by the 1st April 2022, will go onto the back of the current waiting list of over 200. No guarantee of a new membership can therefore be given.
This coming season Thameside have joined the Rother Fishery Association (RFA) giving members access to the River Rother and Royal Military Canal sections of the RFA. Further details will be forwarded on your renewal.
Access and directions:
Nearest postcode: DA12 3HB
Access to the Inn On The Lake is via a barrier. To enter simply press the button on the right and reception will let you in. On the way out it is a pressure pad and opens automatically. There is also a camera concentrated on the barrier to record anyone entering or leaving.
The hotel is situated on the A2 midway between Rochester and Dartford, just past Gravesend.
From the M25…
From the M25 Exit Junction2, take the A2 towards Canterbury. The Hotel is 8 miles from this point, approximately 2 miles past Gravesend (A227) exit. You will pass the hotel on the Left and then take the Cobham/Shorne exit. Turn left at Junction and follow road until you reach the roundabout. Take the second exit is signposted to the hotel and will lead you to a bridge over the A2, then turn right into the hotel grounds.
From Dover and M2…
As you cross the River Medway and approach the steep hill, take the second exit signposted Cobham/Shorne. Follow this road until you reach a Roundabout. Take the 3rd exit which is signposted Hotel. This road will lead you to the bridge over the A2, then turn right and we are straight ahead.
The Inn On The Lake, Shorne, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 3HB
Tel: 01474 823333 Website: http://www.innonlake.co.uk/
Please note – Google map markers are set to nearest postcode but are still approximate. Please use access / directions for more accurate information.